Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's Fall




It is getting a bit chillier outside and certainly it is cooler when I am waking in the morning. I have begun a big undertaking for a friend of mine in the antiques business. She has collected for her daughter, many, many, many, hens on nest, roosters on nest and so forth. She is now cleaning up and is selling them, through me, on eBay. I loved the red slag hen and rooster she gave me to sell, made by the L.G. Wright Glass company. I decided to use the hen as my picture of the week! She looks pretty and reminds me of the turning leaves outside. If you are interested in any to purchase, go to my shugswhimsyworks link on the upper right side, click on it and my listings will show up!

I started a new hooking project for a gal in NY. She has a grandson going to college for the first time so I hooked a pillow for her that says, "CALL YOUR GRAM She WoRRIES!!" and then hooked here tele number in the pillow as well! I and almost finished. I will take a picture and post it soon!

Hope this finds all of you well and I look forward to getting some input soon.
Happy fall.
Shug

2 comments:

  1. Kim~ Looks like you've been one busy gal. Love the floor rug with the "Roosta" and your "lap" dog is just adorable.
    Hope your ebay sells soar! Happy Autumn to you.
    :)Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loooove it - I collect these too. I have never seen one quite like that!!
    I hope Ebay picks up too!! Happy Fall to you hon, Sarah

    ReplyDelete