Friday, March 27, 2009

Getting to Know More

I have been busy doing not much of anything. A wedding took some time this past weekend in Texas where the weather was allot more conducive to my old achy bones.

I have joined a group on ETSY that is called ETSY for Charity. The group sells handcrafted items specifically for charity. I haven't listed any items as of yet, but I will be doing that very soon.

I have been working on a few patterned designs for rug hooking. I bought the patterns when I was first teaching myself and they are designed by Sharon Perry. I made contact with her through EBAY and she is responsible for me learning to hook and having this obsession with rug hooking. Her sister is a very distinguished hooker named Deanne Fitzpatrick. She is a legend in hooking for many and has one many titles of distinction for her work. I will eventually show some links on my pages for you to see for yourself.

I have added a poll on the top of my blog to see what interests are out there for my followers. Please take a look and join in…

I also have added all the blogs that I am following right now. They have great things to offer for information and of course items to purchase!

Hope my friends around the country are "weathering" storms and have a wonderful weekend.

I am dying to dye some more fabric. Hopefully that will be my next posting. Wish me luck….

Oh yeah, I forgot, I also added a website listed at the top of my page for you all to review. It is called the Olde Peddlers Wool. This is a local wool and yarn shop. They are now selling their items on line and they are a great shop. They have punchneedle and Rug Hooking supplies as well. Darlene is a great resource for many things. Please take a look!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment