Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Fall and buying to create


It is almost the middle of November and still seasonally warm, cool in the mornings but nice and toasty in the daytime. The holidays are getting closer by the minute and I am constantly thinking of ways to create new things to make. To keep myself interested and challenged, I try to find new and interesting textiles and fabrics to accomplish that. I have a store on ETSY. While searching fabrics one day I found an awesome store. I purchased some bunches of Amy Butler Fabric, Kaffe Kassat and a few others and used these fabrics to make purses and totes that I have pictureg in previous posting on this blog. So,,,,,, the store now is open on the internet with a much larger and broad selection. This site is wonderful for color, patterns and ideas and I hope that you will take the time to check it out. The store is Hawthorne Threads and I have included the link for your perusal pleasures..... I encourage everyone to seek this store out. Hope to hear from you all!!!!http://www.hawthornethreads.com/ Click on the title about fall at the top and youcan go right to Hawthorne Threads. I hope you you will enjoy the sre as much as I do!
Here is my latest purse listed etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment