Tuesday, November 24, 2009

sCRAP wool holiday Christmas wreaths











I saw in a craft magazine a great idea for using those unwanted wool scraps that you might feel guilty throwing away. The idea is to take what ever wool, cut it into 1" squares and then punch heavy gauge florists wire thru the wool and VOILA, you have a small to mid-size wreath. They are fun and easy to make.... just make sure that you have a wire cutter for finishing off the wire when you have finished. I am selling some on ETSY right now but I wanted to show you this great crafting idea.....You can use them as tree ornies, wall decor, mantle decor, door decor and even table displays. I left some of the wreaths without ribbons to hand them and then I added longer ribbons to some.




I have included some pictures so you can get an idea of how they turned out.




Let me know what you all think...




All the best to everyone this Thanksgiving season......Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment